Wednesday, December 31, 2014

About me.


Ello! My name is Priscillia. I was born on 18th December 2000. I'm the youngest kid in my house. I have two elder brother and sister, who are Delcan and Terrie. I was born and raised in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 

I don't really like to write things but I was affected by my sister. And a huge thank you to my sister for creating this blog for me. I love food, clothes, books anything that makes me happy. My favourite movie is Frozen like everyone do! For my favourite singer will probably be Taylor Swift she is gorgeous and talented. And my all time favourite food is sushi!

I guess, these are all I want to say, if you want to know more about me, follow me!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Priscillia! :)
    Oh My Gawd I love Frozen too haha! Nice to meet you! :D
    I hope that you could visit my blog missmicaro.blogspot.com someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy ! i think you have forgotten how i am. i am yun min from primary :) 允敏 visit my blog if you r free minndychoo@blogspot.cim

    ReplyDelete